Dental Extractions – Reduced Treatment Cost
Tooth Extractions or oral surgery is not uncommon in todays day and age.
Do you have a tooth that is badly damaged or decayed and needs to be removed?
There are many reasons why you may need to have a tooth extracted., including:
- Tooth Decay or infection
- Extra teeth blocking other teeth from growing in
- In preparation for teeth braces
- An impacted tooth or wisdom tooth
- Fractured teeth
- Teeth unsuitable for restoration
- To receive dental implants
- Reduced cost compared to other treatments
Dr. Kip Litton predominantly takes care of routine extractions and wisdom tooth extractions right in his office. In cases where you have a complex impacted wisdom tooth, need jaw surgery, a biopsy, etc. Dr. Litton will refer you out to a competent Oral Surgeon to take care of it.
If you are experiencing any of the following listed above, and believe you may need a tooth extraction, please contact our office and setup an appointment.